Terms & Conditions
We recommend that guests booking into Auberge La Dauphine guesthouse read the following prior to arrival.
- Guests may book in advance or on arrival. Rooms are subject to availability and Auberge La Dauphine reserves the right to refuse any booking for good reason or to move guests to different rooms should this become necessary in extreme circumstances.
- Guests will be requested to pay a deposit of 50% of the total sum of their stay which secures a reservation but if the booking is made 14 days or less prior to arrival the full payment is required. Groups bigger than 4 people have to be prepaid 2 months in advance. Reservations are not secure until guest deposit is received in Auberge La Dauphine’s bank account.
- Pre-payment or Payment of the 50% deposit of the total sum of stay can be made.
- In cash. On request, Auberge La Dauphine will supply a written receipt to the payer.
- By EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) FOR SOUTH AFRICAN RESIDENTS ONLY PLEASE.
The banks details of Auberge La Dauphine are:
Account Name: Anne Gillian Stone
Account Number: 10011271210
SWIFT code: IVESZAJJ
- With your EFT payment, email proof of payment to email@example.com or fax it to +27 21 876 4754 with an indication of your name and date of stay if possible. Upon receipt of payment of the deposit, the guest’s booking is considered as confirmed and will then be confirmed by e-mail.
- By Credit Card – (Mastercard or Visa) You are welcome to use AmEx but there is a 5% surcharge for any AmEx transactions. For guest’s own safety, Auberge La Dauphine advises their guests to supply their credits details directly by phone (+27 21 876 2606) or by fax (+27 21 876 4754). The credit card details, required by Auberge La Dauphine are:
The 16 digits number of the credit card
The date of expiry of the credit card
The 3 digits CVV number on the back of the credit card
Upon receipt of the above credit card details, Auberge La Dauphine will make a withdrawal of the deposit/pre-payment and the guest’s booking is considered secure and this will be confirmed via e-mail.
- With a confirmed booking, the guest’s booked room(s) will stay reserved up to the day of their announced arrival.
- Check-in time is from 14:00 to 16:30. Please inform our staff by phone (+27 21 876 2606) in case of a late arrival.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Failure to do so will entitle Auberge La Dauphine to charge for an additional night, unless otherwise agreed with the Management.
- In case of cancellation of a booking or “no show”, the following conditions apply:
- We reserve the right to deduct 100% of the quoted room(s) rate if you cancel less than 14 days prior to arrival, or for a “no show”.
- For groups of 4 people or larger we reserve the right to deduct 100% of the quoted room rate should you cancel less than 2 months prior to arrival or for a “no show”.
- Cancellation 15 days or more before arrival we reserve the right to retain 20% to cover administration/processing fees.
- Departures prior to the booked departure date will attract full payment of the quoted room(s) rate for the originally-booked dates (up to a maximum of 3 days).
- Auberge La Dauphine always advises its guests to purchase the necessary travel/cancellation insurance.
- Auberge La Dauphine does not accept responsibility for theft of or damage to the guest goods; valuables can be kept safely in the guest’s room safe.
- Damage to Auberge La Dauphine building or contents thereof, caused by its guest(s), will be added to the guest(s) bill.
- No booking at Auberge La Dauphine will be accepted if the guest does not agree with the Terms & Conditions mentioned here above.
- By making a booking with Auberge La Dauphine, you agree for yourself and anyone who will accompany you or for whom you are making a booking that payment of the deposit shall constitute your and their agreement that so far as may be permitted by law use by you and anyone who will accompany you or for whom you are making a booking of the swimming pool, the dam, the garden area, bicycles and any other facilities and amenities at Auberge La Dauphine is entirely at your or their risk and you and they waive all claims they have against Anne Stone, Dan McCluskey or their employees at Auberge La Dauphine for any loss, damage or injury to property or person, even death, however caused that you or anyone who will accompany you or for whom you are making a booking may suffer as a result of such use.
The management of Auberge La Dauphine June 2015